Rosenrot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deliverance - The Expansion Pack

Go down

Deliverance - The Expansion Pack Empty Deliverance - The Expansion Pack

Post  Professor_Baassiri Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:32 am

By the time you all read this, you would have noticed the post in the guild event section on the game.

There are 2 months left. These two months will either keep me in K-12 or move me to college. Now, I'm sure every other teenager like me might have the same problem in K-12 in regards to the time one puts into his/her games, like DOMO.

Every other teenager living in the civilized world, that is. With the curriculum given in this not-so-civilized-country of Lebanon, it's nigh impossible for a senior like me to find time for a pc in these last 2 months, let alone DOMO. (Nope, homework is still on paper and pens). For example, I have 36 chapters of history to memorize, when, in France (which is the country that MADE AND PLACED the exams I'm taking btw), it has, what, 4?
I needn't say more. And in the end, its not even recognized outside Lebanon, so bear with me.

In two months time, provided I pass, I'll return to domo for an hourly basis. As in 24.1 hours a day basis. Till then, I hope this guild stays alive, our newest recruit mugene doesn't leave the guild for petty reasons, and that the rest of the elders keep the guild in shape. All Mox needs to do is play nice, anyway, lol.
As for my eldership status, that's up to the guild. I may log in once a week, but more than that, not gonna happen for now.

PS: I would very much appreciate it if someone could PM a woman called " Dillie " on domo and inform her of my temporary disappearing act. Timezone : Georgia, USA.

Professor_Baassiri

Professor_Baassiri

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum