Rosenrot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deliverance

2 posters

Go down

Deliverance Empty Deliverance

Post  Professor_Baassiri Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:31 am

hey guys its me prof. well you should have noticed my absence since now. i have an explanation.

1, for all of you who actually watch the news, Lebanon's government died a week ago. Power cuts, death threats, and all the political shiet is going down soon. In fact, a war may very well start, but god knows when.

2, Midterms have arrived. In exactly seven days from me sending this message, I will be doing my math midterm test which is 5 hours in length. No need to say how much depends on this, not really much about the grade, but so my dad wont give me looks when he sees me playing domo as "bsing yourself so go get a life" . Shut him up, and im back to domo half way.

3, In addition to internet NOT being there, my modem is also DEAD at the same time. god knows when the guys at the company will start getting my damn calls about getting a new one.

That is all there is to it. As for my elder position, do what you will with it. The best case scenario is that I see you on Tuesday, that is one day after sending this message.

Thanks, peeps.
Professor_Baassiri

Professor_Baassiri

Back to top Go down

Deliverance Empty Re: Deliverance

Post  Pattity Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:39 am

hey prof. dammmmm. yooo do ur best man anddd be careful. n i need to talk to you sewoius bizniz.
Pattity
Pattity

http://www.dafk.net/what/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum