Rosenrot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raid wishlist?

3 posters

Go down

Raid wishlist? Empty Raid wishlist?

Post  GQ~Hiro Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:53 pm

Hey guys, important matter to be addressed! I know previous times we had conflict with what to do with the item distribution for MM rewards, and i know Kuroichi from our guild suggested we do the dice roll system by highest to lowest. however, it may be convenient if everyone just posts up on this forum with what they really want so that instead of having to go thru the grueling wait for everyone to dice roll for item to item OR dice roll and get the first person to pick w/e they want, we can probably take a shortcut and just distribute items according to what they need? also this forum can be a purpose to reference on what's priority in terms of item gathering..

newho hit it up, with how u guys feel about this...

GQ~Hiro

Back to top Go down

Raid wishlist? Empty Re: Raid wishlist?

Post  Pattity Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:30 pm

feedback. K We should only roll for the stuff we really want and not from highest to lowest. So item to item = more chance than one chance = less QQ n yippee de yappin.
Pattity
Pattity

http://www.dafk.net/what/

Back to top Go down

Post  Moxley Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:56 pm

Yeah, probably is something we need to decide on. Though I don't care what we decide on too much, but it will be faster to do the same way everytime. I'll vote for one item a a time like yopat said, but I think we need to stick with 1 prize per person on that.

Moxley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GQ~Hiro Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:59 pm

well... i can say it's debatable... it will be never ending... but what happens if a player in the guild isn't satisfied with what the person picks from highest to lowest? it would cause problems where as oppose to a wishlist, we can just go thru quickly to see what people wanted from the list that we built on this forum and just hand them out? the left overs can be rolled for?

i dunno i'm just thinking of creative ways to get things done faster, but like i said i'm only throwing my 2 cents out there.

GQ~Hiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Pattity Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:07 pm

item to item first til someone complains ingame so then sent em to complain on forum here.
Pattity
Pattity

http://www.dafk.net/what/

Back to top Go down

Post  GQ~Hiro Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:31 pm

LOL, possibly XD though i do agree that item to item with dice roll is still the classic way to get things done accurately

GQ~Hiro

Back to top Go down

Post  YourMama Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:08 pm

more rollinq n spam da better

YourMama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down