Rosenrot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armour & Weapon Upgrade + Mod

Go down

Armour & Weapon Upgrade + Mod Empty Armour & Weapon Upgrade + Mod

Post  heaven Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:57 am

I think through this part you can decide which lvls of armour you wanna upgrade or modify. And the stats are totally random or depend on your luck.
* You can get a 48-50 sets armour from a set of 43-45s + a sets of 38-40s. ( C gems are needed for this sets, mainly Agate C which you can farm from the Fugitive or Wild Wolf in CC2 and Mid Wizard or Lion Statue in Quintuple Manor, Mutant or Charred Wisewood in Gianwood Manor. The mats are about Lead bar and Violet Powder, etc).
* No more 53-55 sets armour once you do the upgrade system. (If you did on 48-50s or 53-55s they'll be 58-60s, in this case you need B gems, mainly Agate B which you can farm from Possessed Runt, Hollow Skeleton Soldier and Bewitched Ghost in Giantwood Manor or the Snakes in Dden, the mats are about Tin bar, White Powder, Gemstone and etc).
* For HLA armor 62-70 SP is needed for the HLA scrolls. (A gems are needed for this sets, mainly Agate A which you can farm from the Rabbits, Bears and Wolves in Babel. The mats are about the same as 58-60s. Rolling Eyes

* Only max lvl weapons can be upgraded and also gems and mats are needed xD... but on this case you can get P.Atk, M.Atk, Acc, Max Hp/Mp stats.

* Upgraded Armors or Weapons are better then modifying Costumes since they'll give you more Stats Bonus and not all the stats you have to modify but just the stats you need. I wish this post can help or you can ask me more in game if needed Surprised

heaven
heaven

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum